Changelog: 10 October 2019
Lots of tidying up of bugs introduced in earlier updates, in particular to the deck manager. Also a lot of quality of life UI updates, more of the Zombie theme, and some graphical tweaks.
- music volume slider now enabled
- fix to "ghosting" on terrain tile borders
- End turn button disabled on opponent's turn
- Movement highlighting changes on opponent's turn
- client knows about engagement restrictions on move abilities
- attack range highlights remain when the ability is selected
- bug fixes to saving new BGs
- menu buttons disable when disconnected
- multiple fixes for single player levels
- added on-tile decorations for large, repetitive map regions
- runes are greyed out when there is insufficient essence
- portal entrances now use the farthest valid unblocked exit
- light as a feather now only affects champions
- new single player level
- basic AI for single player. It will fight back if a kill can be made.
- new sources of dispel and cleanse (spells and equipment)
- bug fix when adding BGs beyond your limit
- fix for equipment that transfer on death
- 4 new champions (no new sprites) for Zombie units
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.